28.12.20

2020, filmes

Her smell (2018)

I'm here for you. Thank you all for being here with me.


Cría cuervos (1976)

Ahora, sin embargo, también pienso que en el fondo mi madre tuvo siempre miedo de no ser tan maravillosa intérprete como le auguraban sus amistades, y prefirió la comodidad de una vida organizada y sin complicaciones.


Portrait of a lady on fire (2019)

Do all lovers feel they're inventing something? I know the gestures. I imagined it all, waiting for you.


Shirley (2020)

Hello! What a lovely skirt you have.
What a lovely insouciant tone you have.


Paris, Texas (1984)

I wanted to see him so bad that I didn't even dare imagine him anymore.


Relic (2020)

Well, why can't she move in with you?
Because that's not practical.


Little women (2019)

I'm so sick of people saying that love is just all a woman is fit for.

Nenhum comentário: