31.12.21

filmes, 2021

Chuva é cantoria na aldeia dos mortos (2018)

Sonhei que você estava aqui, então eu vim.


First cow (2019)

I see something in this land I haven't seen before. Pretty much everywhere has been touched by now. But this is still new, more nameless things around here than you can shake an eel at!


Cléo de 5 à 7 (1962)

Minute beau papillon, être laide c'est ça la mort. Tant que je suis belle, je suis vivante et dix fois plus que les autres.


Sound of metal (2019)

Like, what does it matter? What does it matter? It just passes. If I disappear, like, who cares? Nobody cares, man. Seriously. Yo, and that's okay.


Una mujer fantástica (2017)

Es que no te veo, no sé lo que tengo enfrente: eres una quimera.

& hoje, 31 de dezembro, essa maravilha:

The lost daughter (2021)

It was like I was trying not to explode. Then I exploded.


Nenhum comentário: