27.12.12

livros!



Oryx and Crake, Margaret Atwood

I'll make you mine, lovers said in old books. They never said, I'll make you me.


A storm of swords, George R. R. Martin

"My sweet silly jealous wife," he said, chuckling. "I've only loved one woman, I promise you."


Catching fire, Suzanne Collins

When I hear the screams of the crowd, I think it's because I must look stunning. Then I notice something is rising up around me. Smoke. From fire. [...] I slowly come to a stop, wondering if I'm naked [...]. But I'm not naked.


The perks of being a wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

It's like when you are excited about a girl and you see a couple holding hands, and you feel so happy for them. And other times you see the same couple, and they make you so mad. And all you want is to always feel happy for them because you know that if you do, then it means that you're happy, too.


A vertigem das listas, Umberto Eco
Um velho de ouro com relógio de luto
Uma rainha de agonia com um homem de Inglaterra
E trabalhadores da paz com guardiões do mar
Um hussardo de burlesco com um arlequim da morte
Uma cobra de café com um moedor de capelo
Um caçador de corda com um equilibrista de serpentes
[...]

jacques prévert, cortejo (1949)

Nenhum comentário: