22.12.11

filmes de 2011

melancholia

It tastes like ashes!



never let me go

I remind myself I was lucky to have had any time with him at all.



the social network

Sorry! My Prada's at the cleaners! Along with my hoodie and my 'fuck you' flip-flops, you pretentious douchebag!



midnight in paris

In your tear, another face. A Christ face. And a rhinoceros.



crazy, stupid, love

When I told you when I had to work late? I really went to go see the new Twilight movie by myself, and it was so bad.



menção honrosíssima pra blue valentine (tell me how i should be. just tell me. i'll do it.), sucker punch (you have all the weapons you need), zombieland (oh my god, i can't believe i shot bill murray.), black swan (i am the swan queen!) & easy a (what do you think i have down there? a gnome?).

Nenhum comentário: