4.12.10

my husband only rarely comes to bed... my husband makes movies instead.

filmes. 2010. aqui. menção honrosa pra nine com marion cotillard gacta quente, pra cracks, com eva green gacta quente, pra morrocco, com dietrich gacta quente e pra the boat that rocked, com zero porcento gacta quente.

a single man

by the time I have dressed and put the final layer of polish on the now slightly stiff
but quite perfect George I know fully what part I'm suppose to play.



(500) days of summer

just because she likes the same bizarro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate.



secretary

who's to say that love needs to be soft and gentle?



scott pilgrim vs the world

we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff.



the imaginarium of doctor parnassus

where the hell are we?
geographically speaking, in the Northern Hemisphere. socially, on the margins. and narratively, with some way to go.

No comments: